There are 3 types of users
- Dictating users (on mobile devices)
- Transcribing (writing) users
- Administration user (Only 1 per account)
As the person signing up for the trial, you per default have all 3 account types, allowing you to complete an initial trial of MIRSK. During the 30 day trial you can create as many users as you wish, however there can only be 1 administrator.
Setting up a user
- Click on the 'Users' tab in the top menu
- Click on 'Add User'
- Select 'Dictating or Transcribing' and fill in the info field.
Changing the Administrator
- If the user that you want to be an administrator already exist, simply go to the 'Users' tab, click the 'edit' symbol for this user, check the Administrator box and click 'Save User'.
- If this user does not already exist, simply go the the 'Users' tab, click 'Add user' and check the Administrator box, complete the user info and click 'Save User'
- The new administrator will get an e-mail letting him/her know the new status.