Yes, you can make dictations while your device is not on a network. The only limit to the number of dictations you can make, is the amount of free memory on your device. The dictations will start to upload when your device have a network connection and the app is started.
Articles in this section
- Controlling the audio player
- Remote Desktop Foot Switch Support
- 'No audio device' error message
- Hey! where's my signup mail ?!
- I get the message: "Can not upload recording. You need to fill out one or more fields."
- Which network ports need to be open?
- Cannot log in from Internet Explorer 10 (IE10)
- Priority does not show in dictation client
- Dictation Type does not show in dictation client
- What Browsers are supported?