You can listen to your current dictation by simply rewinding the dictation and push the triangular play button. Once you have pushed the Upload button for a dictation, you can no longer listen to the dictation on your local device. The dictation can only be heard from the transcriber Inbox via the hosted MIRSK service.
Articles in this section
- Controlling the audio player
- Remote Desktop Foot Switch Support
- 'No audio device' error message
- Hey! where's my signup mail ?!
- I get the message: "Can not upload recording. You need to fill out one or more fields."
- Which network ports need to be open?
- Cannot log in from Internet Explorer 10 (IE10)
- Priority does not show in dictation client
- Dictation Type does not show in dictation client
- What Browsers are supported?