With a Solo account you start out with one dictating user and one transcribing user. This can be the same physical person or it can be different persons. The account can be expanded with dictating and transcribing users as required. If you need more than 4 dictating users, you may want to consider a 'Basic' package which includes five dictating and one transcribing users.
Articles in this section
- Controlling the audio player
- Remote Desktop Foot Switch Support
- 'No audio device' error message
- Hey! where's my signup mail ?!
- I get the message: "Can not upload recording. You need to fill out one or more fields."
- Which network ports need to be open?
- Cannot log in from Internet Explorer 10 (IE10)
- Priority does not show in dictation client
- Dictation Type does not show in dictation client
- What Browsers are supported?