The note field may be used by both dictating and transcribing users. For dictating users it is a way to send supplementary information or instructions to the transcriber. The transcribing user can add to existing, or make new notes to a dictation. The note should be no more that 200 characters long.
Articles in this section
- Controlling the audio player
- Remote Desktop Foot Switch Support
- 'No audio device' error message
- Hey! where's my signup mail ?!
- I get the message: "Can not upload recording. You need to fill out one or more fields."
- Which network ports need to be open?
- Cannot log in from Internet Explorer 10 (IE10)
- Priority does not show in dictation client
- Dictation Type does not show in dictation client
- What Browsers are supported?